Pneumatic Cylinder Operated Close Body Pinch Valve
- Streamlined centerline closure
- Tight shut-off even on trapped solids
- Built-in over-pinch protection
- High cycle life, repeatable control
- Positive opening tabs standard on all sleeves
- Full, flat-faced reinforced rubber flanges, eliminates need for gaskets
- Face-to-face equal to industry
- Standard maintenance-free pneumatic actuator
Available in double-acting, fail-open or fail-closed configurations, these valves can also be fitted with pneumatic or electric actuators and pneumatic or electro-pneumatic position controllers.
A wide range of elastomers are available to suit most service conditions.
- Chemicals, Alkaline Mixtures
- Acids, Slurries & intermediates, Liquid Foods, Viscous fluids, Sludge’s, Granules
- Dry Suspension
- Powder Collectors
- Sewage Plants
- Thermal Power Stations Water Containing Ash.
- Pharmaceuticals – Picklings
- Textiles Industry
- Mining & Cement Industry
- Acid & Chemical Tankers
Available Material of Construction –
CAST IRON, CAST STEEL – WCB, STAINLESS STEEL, ALLUMINIUM.
Pinch Valve is a completely enclosed, actuated control valve. Its reliable, maintenance-free design is suited for tough slurries, abrasives, corrosive chemical applications, effluent unit.
Shreyas pneumatic Control Pinch Valve is a long-lasting, flexible rubber sleeve, available in a wide variety of elastomers suitable for any application. With its excellent control characteristics, these valves can be used as a throttling control valve.